Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Week 9: Eye Collage

I found my cord! but when i was loading my pictures onto my computer, my battery died! and then (if that wasn't bad enough) I can't find my charger!!! ARGH!
Well, I'm leaving for a Dance Program on sunday, so I wont be posting for probably 3 wks. But if I find my charger, I will post saturday night, and put a bunch of pictures for you. :)
So, I made a collage today-- i messed around with the color balances and brightness of a picture of my eye.
Yes, I did to eye pictures a few weeks ago but I thought this was pretty cool, and it was pretty popular on my other site.
so here it is!:


ok, so it's not much, but I think it's kinda cool.
Vintage Girl
P.S.! don't forget to vote for me on 25peeps!
www.25peeps.com/r/3372 thanks!

2 comments:

Windfall Woman said...

SO AWESOME. Love the contrasts. I think you have alot of talent VG!

David Edward said...

hey

eXTReMe Tracker